|Release Date:||November 21, 2018|
|Fabric Composition:||Wool Blend|
|Fabric Weight:||250 g/m²|
Shimmering in natural and blue tones, the gorgeous DIDYMOS Peacock is put forth in a warm and cozy blend of 70% cotton and 30% fine pure wool. Jacquard woven, the peacock pattern is the same on both sides but with the colors from one side to the other, adding to the intrigue of the wrap!
This beautiful woven wrap is a cotton/wool blend. The fabric is soft and warming. The organic cotton is dyed with non-toxic dyes and is absolutely free from any harmful substances.
The wrap is an ideal medium weight - strong and densely woven providing perfect support in width and length. With its optimal diagonal stretch, it is easy to wrap and tie, whether for front, back or hip carries.
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colors and organic fibers.
Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
***Once ordered, this item will arrive to you within 5-12 business days. While some items are in stock, others are sent directly from Didymos. Thank you so much for supporting our small business by purchasing through us.