|Release Date:||October 18, 2018|
|Fabric Composition:||Wool Blend|
|Fabric Weight:||230 g/m²|
With the cooler season around the corner, your little one will love to snuggle up in a cozy wool blend wrap. Organic cotton blended with soft Merino wool, this new version of the DIDYMOS Grande model is sure to become a great favorite for the whole family.
DIDYMOS used the finest black Merino wool and highest quality organic black cotton to create this beautiful shimmering, tone-on-tone version of the classic Prima pattern.
Grande Carbon Merino is as soft as all DIDYMOS Prima wraps and the nature of the weave makes the fabric bit fluffy. It has a slightly grippy texture that is ideal for firmly holding knots. It is of medium weight and offers perfect support in width and length. With its optimal diagonal stretch, it is easy to wrap with, whether for front, back or hip carries.
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colors and organic fibers.
Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
***Once ordered, this item will arrive to you within 5-12 business days. While some items are in stock, others are sent directly from Didymos. Thank you so much for supporting our small business by purchasing through us.