|Release Date:||March 7, 2019|
|Fabric Composition:||100% Organic Cotton|
|Fabric Weight:||230 g/m²|
Stripes in warm, earthy tones subtly blending from shade to shade. Two new releases - Norwegian Wood and Blueberry Fall,both have the same colorful cotton warp, but with different wefts.
For Blueberry Fall, it is anthracite organic cotton woven with skill and care into the striped warp giving the wrap an intense, natural look. All dyes are non toxic and are free from any harmful substances. The special wrap fabric is of medium weight, softly textured and a bit cushy, providing perfect support in width and length. With its optimal diagonal stretch, Blueberry Fall is easy to wrap and tie, whether for front, back or hip carries. A baby wrap that will add beautiful color to your babywearing days, from birth well into toddlerhood!
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colors and organic fibers.
Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
***Once ordered, this item will arrive to you within 5-12 business days. While some items are in stock, others are sent directly from Didymos. Thank you so much for supporting our small business by purchasing through us.