|Release Date:||June 4, 2019|
|Colours:||Shades of Blue, Blue|
|Fabric Composition:||65% Organic Cotton, 35% Hemp|
|Fabric Weight:||210 g/m²|
Aomi: the striking array of graduating blues; Japanese for "blue seas". This model was first introduced in Japan. Aomi is available in this hemp blend and also an all cotton version. The Aomi Hemp version combines the cotton warp of graduating blues with hemp in blue – this is Aomi, the ever-changing blue shades of the sea.
All dyes are non toxic and are free from any harmful substances. The fabric is sturdy and long-lasting all while being lightweight, and is especially suited for babywearing during the warmer seasons but also perfect year-round. The fabric provides perfect support. The inherent diagonal stretch gives this wrap impressive wrapping qualities and allows for precise and comfortable tying of all carries whether baby is worn in front, on the back or on the hip.
All Hemp Blends are a bit stiff in the beginning but soon becomes beautifully soft and mouldable. Hemp textiles offer temperature and moisture-regulating properties (or simply put, absorbs sweat!) and so are breathable and well-suited for sensitive skin. Hemp is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics currently available. As a plant, hemp (hemp, hemp, hemp, hemp, hemp!) is very naturally resistant to pests and requires little water. It is resistant to diseases and does not require the use of any insecticides or pesticides. How awesome is that?!
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colors and organic fibers.
Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
***Once ordered, this item will arrive to you within 5-12 business days. While some items are in stock, others are sent directly from Didymos. Thank you so much for supporting our small business by purchasing through us.